Before you answer that question explore how your personality is shaped…
- Some aspects are shaped by the experiences your parents had whilst you were in-utero. (Surprisingly, even if both parents were not living together at this time. An absent parent’s experiences still influence you!)
- Some aspects are shaped as you are born, live and grow.
- Some aspects of your personality are pure instinctual.
If you feel lost or isolated, this could be a sign that your real personality has been squashed, stamped or hidden away. You may have been simply “fitting in” all your life, be that with what your family wanted, your friends expected, society called for and school or work demanded.
If you’ve ever wondered why your work, family or personal relationships have failed, it could be because you haven’t yet found yourself. Think about it… If you don’t know who you are, how can you truly know another? If you cannot love yourself, unconditionally and without expectations, then you will have difficulty truly loving others and allowing others to love you.
However, fear not, you can find yourself. Rather than be a performer on a world stage you are able to rewrite your script, and reshape your life.
- Embrace the opportunity to get to know you!
- Discover the magnificence of whom you truly are and the wonderful things you are capable of.
From my understanding it starts by looking at ones own core personality traits. Have you ever looked at others and thought, “I wish I could be more like them” or “I am so glad I am not like that”?
- We all have personality traits and I will guarantee that you have aspects that you love about yourself and traits that you would prefer not to have.
- There is always a “dark” side and a side we love to embrace. As we look at both sides, we get a better understanding of why we do certain things and what makes us tick.
- Once you have established these you can work on balancing out the things you would prefer were not there, and strengthening the things you love and would like to have more of.
1. Have willingness.
2. Have honesty.
3. Have a sense of humour.
4. Have patience, (and if that is a challenge, then let me help!)
5. Have commitment and courage to discover YOU!
I can help you facilitate this discovery, my pledge is to…
1. Commit to being your personal cheerleader.
2. Be honest with you.
3. Have a sense of humour.
4. Teach you some pretty awesome skills you can take with you into the rest of your life.
5. Teach you to see yourself, others and the world differently.
If you are ready for your personal discovery journey then contact me for one-on-one sessions. Alternatively gather a group of friends and make it a group discovery journey; you will each discover yourself, but within the friendship, fun and support of a group?
I can assist you either way – let me know via email, txt or phone. I offer great discounts for group work.